Have got problems with your Sprint phone? Want to file a claim for your lost, stolen or damaged phone online? Or want to track your claim and return? PhoneClaim Sprint online is there to help you.
PhoneClaim Sprint Online Instructions
Something you should know about your phone claim: You have 60 days after a loss occurrence to file a replacement request. There is a $50 or $100 non-refundable deductible per approved insurance replacement (depending upon your device). The deductible is required upon approval of the claim. If you need to file a claim, Equipment Protection is a good helper at which you just need less than 10 minutes to file a claim. What’s more, it provide you with the service that get next business day shipping at no extra charge. You can enroll in Total Equipment Protection when you activate a new line of service with Sprint Nextel or when you purchase a new device for a phone upgrade. Simply ask your Sprint Nextel sales representative or call Asurion Customer Care at 1-800-584-3666 within 30 days of the new activation or new equipment purchase.
Refer to the following steps to file a phone claim online:
- Enter your personal information
- Confirm your phone’s make and model
- Tell them what happened and where to ship your replacement phone
- Pay your deductible
- Receive your phone as quickly as the next business day
Please note that to help ensure the security of your handset insurance claim and identification, on occasion, PhoneClaim will need additional information. If you have any problems, you can refer to the FAQ page and you may find answers there. You can also find another place which as same process as Verizon Phone Claim.
Founded in 1899, Sprint (formally as Sprint Nextel Corporation) is a holding company that operates wireless network and services based in America and serves customers from the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. As a tire 1 global Internet access service provider, it is the third largest long distance provider based on the amount of subscribers.The Sprint network serves over 55.6 million customers as of 2012.
No matter you are going to claim your new cell phone or just want to know more about Sprint cell phone insurance, just visit www.phoneclaim.com/sprint.
- PhoneClaim Sprint FAQs – www.phoneclaim.com/sprint-faqs
- PhoneClaim Sprint Forms – www.phoneclaim.com/sprint-forms
- PhoneClaim Sprint Shipping – www.phoneclaim.com/sprint-shipping
- PhoneClaim Sprint Deductible – www.phoneclaim.com/sprint-deductible
- Sprint on Twitter – twitter.com/sprint
- Sprint on Facebook – www.facebook.com/sprint