Mobile phone has been advanced with the development of technology. So, smartphone has become somehow popular with its various functions. In spite of the popularity of smartphone, it is possible that some people use mobile phones which can’t receive pictures directly. If your cell phone can’t receive pictures, you don’t need to worry. Virgin Mobile Picture Collection Service can help you.
Virgin Mobile Picture Collection Guide
Virgin Mobile Picture Collection website is the place to read your picture messaging. It works for Virgin Mobile customers whose mobile phone does not support picture messaging. Generally, if you are using the latest smartphone, the picture messaging will show directly on your cell phone. While picture messaging can’t be received only when your mobile phone was produced many years ago and was designed with the most original functions.
It is easy to read your picture messaging at Virgin Mobile Picture Collection Service official website. Just enter your phone number and the 8 digit code which was sent to you in the text message by Virgin Mobile. And you need to satisfy two conditions.
- If you want to get your picture message sent directly to your phone, first you need a Picture Messaging phone. If you don’t have one, then take a look at Virgin Mobile Phone types. Or, if you upgrade your cell phone at Virgin Mobile or just get one from Carphone Warehouse, you do not need to visit Virgin Mobile Phone types page.
- Second, it comes to phone settings. You’ll need to set up Picture Messaging, Mobile Web and email on your cell phone to get Virgin Mobile Picture Collection services.
If you run into problems in using your mobile, you can get your phone’s manual and Virgin Mobile’s online interactive guide will show you how to use it. Check out the frequently asked questions. Whatever your question is, you can raise it and get the right answer in FAQ area. If your phone was lost or stolen, just dial 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0845 6000 789 from a landline. Virgin Mobile is ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are a T-Mobile customer, you can go to t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect to read your picture messaging at T-Mobile.
About Virgin Mobile UK
Virgin Mobile, known as Mobile from Virgin Media, is a wireless communications company and the first Mobile Virtual Network Operator in the world. It was founded in 1999 as a private joint venture with its headquarter located in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. And now it has 1,700 employees to provide Mobile Telephony. On 4 July, 2006, Virgin Mobile was acquired by NTL:Telewest Incorporated.
Read your picture messasing at www.virginmobile.co.uk/getpicture.
- Vodafone Get My Photo – vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto
- My3 Account Login – www.three.co.uk/my3
- O2 Priority Tickets – www.o2priority.co.uk
- Vodafone MyAccount Login – vodafone.co.uk/myaccount
- Virgin Mobile on Facebook – www.facebook.com/pages/Virgin-Mobile-UK/
- Virgin Mobile Homepage – www.virginmobile.com/vm/home.do
- Virgin Mobile on Twitter – twitter.com/virginmedia